PDA

View Full Version : POST PICS OF WOMEN BODYBUILDERS WITH THE MOST OUTSTANDING "MUSCULAR" CHEST!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 01:56 AM
For Those That Like Huge Implants Upon A Muscular Chested Woman Bodybuilder/fitness,,not A Chest With Simply Huge Implants On Them As Well As Muscularity!!! Though The Women May Indeed Have Implants,,, Attention Is To Be Given To The Pectorial Development Size And Shape Of The Entire Chest Area Of The Exceptionally Muscular Chested Woman That You Post!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Annie Rivieccio,, Nikki Fuller,, Sheila Bleck,, Gabrielle Hames,, Heather Foster

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Colette Guimond,, Annie Rivieccio,, Sandra Faas,, Deb Widdis,, Annie Rivieccio!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 03:31 AM
Christiane Lamy,, Monica Martin,, Th-resa Bostic,, Monica Martin,, Th-resa Bostic!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Colette Guimond,, Colette Nelson,, Marja Lehtonen,, Carmen Unger,, Sheila Bleck!!!!

gigi611975
April 7th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Hello...

Bev Francis, mellisa, denise....

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 04:07 AM
Colette Nelson,, Marja Lehtonen,, Sheila Bleck,, Marja Lehtonen,, Colette Nelson!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Kim Birtch,, Kim Birtch,, Marja Lehtonen,, Sheila Bleck,, Colette Nelson!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 7th, 2006, 04:49 AM
Colette Guimond,, Colette Guimond,, Colette Nelson,, Annie Rivieccio,, Nikki Fuller!!!!

cbdetroit
April 9th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I'm just now checking out this thread, Good one Shadowman!! And Strong FBB that's a Good photo of a well developed chest, I assume that the Female Bodybuilder is either a Middleweight, Light-Heavyweight or a Heavyweight if I'm correct.

Someone please let me know. Peace.

SHADOWMAN
April 9th, 2006, 07:06 PM
I'm just now checking out this thread, Good one Shadowman!! And Strong FBB that's a Good photo of a well developed chest, I assume that the Female Bodybuilder is either a Middleweight, Light-Heavyweight or a Heavyweight if I'm correct.

Someone please let me know. Peace.IF I'M CORRECT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE LAST CHEST PIC,,THAT IS OF,NIKKI FULLER,,WHO'S ALWAYS BEEN BEYOND GIFTED WITH IMPRESSIVELY SEDUCTIVE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!

cbdetroit
April 9th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Actually Shadowman, Strong FBB had a Wonderful photo of a Female Bodybuilder that was you were able to actually notice her developed chest but I just noticed that the photo has been removed.

Other than that it was all good, Peace.

SHADOWMAN
April 10th, 2006, 08:32 AM
See that!!

HOOYA!!!!! YEAH,,I SEE THAT!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY DOES ,ANNIE UNQUESTIONABLY POSESS ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST SEXIEST MUSCLE-BEAUTIED CHESTS IN THE ENTIRE WHOLE OF THE WOMEN'S SPORT OF BODYBUILDING,FITNESS AND FIGURE AND ANY OTHER WOMEN'S SPORTS EXISTING IN THE WORLD TODAY,PERIOD SINCE ITS "THEIR" INCEPTION YEARS AGO,BUT ONE OF THE MOST OUTSTANDING PERFECT FOXY MUSCULAR PERFECT BODIES THE SPORTS ANYWHERE HATH EVER PRODUCED SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!!! ANNIE IS UNCHALLENGABLY ONE OF THE MOST UNWAVERING PROFOUND LIVING MARKERS OF GENETIC-AESTHETIC EVOLUTIONS IN THE POWERFUL ARTISTRY OF FEMALE BODYBUILDING MUSCULAR BEAUTY PERIOD!!!!! FROM HEAD TO TOE HER MAGNIFICENT POWERRFUL ASTOUNDING ALL-BEAUTY IS INDEED AWESOME!!!!!!! SHE IS TRULY A DIVINED TITAN-GODDESS!OF UNIMAGINABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
April 10th, 2006, 11:39 AM
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8403/11b2qk.jpg

SHADOWMAN
April 10th, 2006, 01:32 PM
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8403/11b2qk.jpg
A most extremely sexy pics of the very foxy beautied ,Nikki fuller!!!!!!

advair
April 10th, 2006, 08:23 PM
she has some good pec muscles

SHADOWMAN
April 10th, 2006, 08:32 PM
she has some good pec musclesANNIE RIVIECCIO,,OH DAMN,THIS POWERFUL BEAUTIED TITAN-GODDESS IS SIMPLY A BREATH OF PURE POTENT OXYGEN FOR THE EYES AND MIND!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
April 11th, 2006, 07:57 AM
In Addition to those....

boomboomroom1234
April 11th, 2006, 10:20 AM
wow there are some lovely chests here... lookin good... lets post some more pics

Strong FBB
April 11th, 2006, 11:29 AM
you want more,

Strong FBB
April 11th, 2006, 01:53 PM
amm, why you don't reacting!!, ok look at there muscular chests!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Alina Popa,,michelle Baker & Nancy Lewis!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Monica Martin,,Nikki Fuller,,Sheila Bleck!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Nikki Fuller,,annie Rivieccio,,christine Sabo!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:25 AM
amm, why you don't reacting!!, ok look at there muscular chests!LYNN SUAVE'S BODY IS BRAIN SLAPPIN' SEXY!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING MUSCLE-BEAUTY,,,WHAT AN ARTIST INDEED,,,PERIOD!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Christine Sabo,, Annie Rivieccio,, Desiree Ellis,, Nikki Fuller!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Christine Sabo,, Yaxeni,, Annie Rivieccio,, Desiree Ellis!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Cornelia Brandt,, Tami Wooden,, Heather Darling,, Nikki Fuller,, Mary-Lynne Mckenzie,A truly incredible example of powerful seductive muscle beautied perfection without question,,period!!!!!! Note; The Pics Of Heather Darling Was Taken In Its Entirety At The Last Named "night Of Champions" In Nyc!!!! I Was Honored That She Had Stood Next To Me That My Friend Could Take That Coveted Pic!!!! I'd Been An Admirer Of Her Gorgeous Muscled Form For Quite Some Time Before Then,,,she Is A Super Bodied Beauty Indeed!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Colette Guimond,, Desiree Ellis,, Maria Calo!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 11:02 AM
The Stunning Muscle-beautied "body-goddess",colette Guimond!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Colette Guimond,, Kim Perez,, Possibly Autmn Raby,, Cornelia Brandt,, And Heather Foster,,yes This Foxy Chest Pose Was So Damned Hot I Just Had To Add It Again!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Annie Rivieccio,, Annie Rivieccio,, Christiane Lamy,, Colette Guimond,, Colette Guimond!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 11:28 AM
The Ver Extremely Incredible Beautiful Bodied, Gabrielle Nicander!!!!!!!

femalemusclefan
April 12th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Annie Rivieccio,, Annie Rivieccio,, Christiane Lamy,, Colette Guimond,, Colette Guimond!!!!!!

I'm lovin' the Annie Rivieccio pictures Shadowman! :)

femalemusclefan
April 12th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Female bodybuilder called Ms Machine.
Hope everybody likes!

http://www.andysmusclewomen.net/Month/Pics/MsMachine0005.jpg

dalberton
April 12th, 2006, 12:21 PM
I'm lovin' the Annie Rivieccio pictures Shadowman! :)
I don't think this pic would be online ... but about 8 or 9 years ago, WPW magazine published a picture of Annie R. flexing her chest while laying down on a decline bench.

Those was the most ripped pec muscles I've ever seen on a woman. There were dozens of deep slices carved into each pec ... straight from sternum to nearly the armpits. Not just a handful of striations across the upper pecs ... I mean the whole way down the muscle. Just a stunning sight for muscle fans.

Among the pics posted to this thread ... Colette Nelson's upper and lower pec separations are of special note. And Colette Guimond's chest is just about as dense and striated as Annie's ... that's a close call these days.

femalemusclefan
April 12th, 2006, 12:25 PM
The perfect muscles of Kim Harris!
http://www.andysgalleries.net/Ebony/Pics/Ebony7901.jpg

femalemusclefan
April 12th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Fitness superstar Trish Mayberry.
http://www.andysgalleries.net/Her/Pics/HB4412.jpg

femalemusclefan
April 12th, 2006, 12:29 PM
I don't think this pic would be online ... but about 8 or 9 years ago, WPW magazine published a picture of Annie R. flexing her chest while laying down on a decline bench.

Those was the most ripped pec muscles I've ever seen on a woman. There were dozens of deep slices carved into each pec ... straight from sternum to nearly the armpits. Not just a handful of striations across the upper pecs ... I mean the whole way down the muscle. Just a stunning sight for muscle fans.

Among the pics posted to this thread ... Colette Nelson's upper and lower pec separations are of special note. And Colette Guimond's chest is just about as dense and striated as Annie's ... that's a close call these days.

You describe the photo very well, and in great detail Dalberton!
You make me wish I could see it! :)

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 01:39 PM

Among the pics posted to this thread ... Colette Nelson's upper and lower pec separations are of special note. And Colette Guimond's chest is just about as dense and striated as Annie's ... that's a close call these days.I HAVE THAT PIC,,I'LL LOOK FOR IT AND POST IT!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
April 12th, 2006, 02:20 PM
colette Nelson!!

dalberton
April 12th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Colette Nelson has got that gorgeous "diamond" right where her upper and lower pecs meet. Love the fullness of her upper pecs.

Since we're bringing up fitness competitors, here's one of Amanda Swallow's super-dry, veiny pecs:

http://www.tkfemuscle.com/images/feature/swallow_amanda/amandaswallow23.jpg

dalberton
April 12th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Speaking of fitness pecs: there are shots somewhere online of Mindi O'Brien's pecs splintering into deeply striated goodness. Can't find 'em right now, but they're worth seeking out.

Amanda Swallow's pecs are veinier than Mindi's, but Mindi's are just as lean and striated.

dalberton
April 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Okay, here are some pics of Mindi's shredded pecs (free samples from her own website):

http://www.mindiobrien.com/free/pics/MindiObrienArnold/dscf9180.jpg
http://www.mindiobrien.com/free/pics/MindiObrienArnold/dscf9443.jpg
http://www.mindiobrien.com/free/pics/MindiObrienArnold/dscf9324.jpg

I'd love to see pics of Mindi O'Brien and Amanda Swallow doing weighted dips ... you'd be able to see the muscle-cell mitochondria wriggling around in their super-lean pecs and delts.

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Ymi,don't Know Her Last Name,,but She's Just Simply Incredibly Beautiful Muscled!!!!!!!! The Rest Are,maria Calo,, Annie Rivieccio,, Yaxeni,, Sabra Faas!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Sandra Faas,, Sandra Faas,, Yaxeni,, Sheila,, Michelle Meraldo,yet Another Incredibly Omni-potent Muscle-beautied Goddess!!!!!!!

dalberton
April 12th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Another shot of Amanda Swallow's ripped chest -- very nice upper/lower pec delineation (sample from AMG):

http://www.fbbwomen.com/AmandaSw/Pics/Amanda0002.jpg

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 04:31 PM
First Four Are Of,sandra Faas,,the Last Is Of Sonja Mcfarland,,very Exteremely Beautiful Muscled Woman Indeed!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Christine Enval,, Sandra Faas,, Sandra Faas,, Sandra Faas,, Valentina Chapiga!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Deb Widdis,another Woman Of Extraordinary Muscle-beauty,, Gina Davis Orcourse,, ZUZKA KORINKOVA,,A DYNAMO OF VASCULAR HUGE MUSCULAR BEAUTY,WITH THE ALLURING FACIAL BEAUTY AS POWERFUL TO LOOK UPON AS HER STUNNING GODDESS BODY WAS!!!!!Helle,,simply Beyong Gorgeous Muscled Perfection,, Lisa Moore, Strong,powerful, Beautifl Woman Indeed!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 04:58 PM
The Very Strong Muscled,, Powerfully Beautiful Titaness,, Annie Rivieccio!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Christa Bauch,, Annie Rivieccio,, Christine Sabo,, Denise Hoshor,, Michelle Meraldo!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Vilma,, Lindsey Mulinazzi,, Michelle Baker,, Tonia Williams,, Marja!!!!! EVEN THOUGH ,VILMA'S VERY IMPRESSIVELY BEAUTIFUL CHEST IS SOMEWHAT OBSTRUCTED BY THE VERY HEALTHY BREASTS SHE'S GOT,,,THIS PICS IS STILL KILLER AS FAR AS AN ATTRACTIVE CHEST GOES,,SO TO IS LINDSEY'S,THOUGH YOU CAN SEE WHERE HER PECS ARE AND WHERE THEY END BEFORE HER BREASTS!!!!!!!! SHE TO IS PACKED OF GENETIC BOUNTY IN THE PECS AREA AS WELL AS THRU OUT HER ENTIRE BODY!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Michelle Baker,, Isabelle Turrell,, Isabelle Turrrell,, Annie Rivieccio,, Christiane Lamy!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Kim Birtch,, Kim Birtch,, Kim Perez,, Lisa Aukland,, Lisa Moore!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 12th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Michelle Meraldo,, Isabelle Turrell,, Nikki Fuller,, Judy Miller, Who should truly indeed be considered an unquestionable standard of the Feninined perfect cultivated muscular mature physique!!!!

advair
April 12th, 2006, 09:34 PM
one big chest and twe sexy ones

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 12:12 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 12:18 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .........................

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 12:21 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................

Strong FBB
April 13th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Some Beauty chests!!

Strong FBB
April 13th, 2006, 06:24 AM
colette Nelson, sexy chests!!

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 01:30 PM
colette Nelson, sexy chests!!RES INDEED TO ALL ABOVE,, I AM IN ABSOLUTE AGREEMENT,,THEY ARE ALL SO VERY INCREDIBLY SEXY!!!!! ANDRULLA HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY MOST FAVORED BODIES TO BE UTTERLY AWED BY,,HER MUSCULARITY WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT BEAUTIED,,WITH THE SEDUCTIVE FACE TO MATCH,,DON'T KNOW THE WOMAN,,BUT SHE IS PHYSICALLY BEAUTIFUL AS HELL!!!! SHE DOESN'T POSESS THE HUGE MUSCLE THAT SHE USED TO BUT STILL LOOKS QUITE BODIFULLY GORGEOUS NONE THE LEAST,,,THOUGH I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE HUGE STRONG FULL MUSCLED LOOK ON HER BODY!!!! HAD BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Indeed If Heaven Itself Doth Speak Unto Us From Within Powerful Artistry,, Then Truly Doth This Magnificent Angel Of Resoinding Herald Render Unto Our Blessed Eyes The Brilliance Of Its Divined Splendor Through, Michelle Baker's Unfathomably Benevolent Embued Beauty!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 04:36 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................

SHADOWMAN
April 13th, 2006, 04:54 PM
IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT PERFECT MUSCLED CHESTS ON A WOMAN DON'T GET ANY MORE PERFECT IN STUNNING ULTIMATE ARTISTIC BEAUTY THAN THAT OF, ANNIE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genex
April 13th, 2006, 07:57 PM
no nudity on the site here please.

Sorry I had to edit all those posts.

genex
April 13th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Here's a little teaser of Danielle's chest.

SHADOWMAN
April 14th, 2006, 12:08 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ....................................

SHADOWMAN
April 14th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Vilma Caez,, Vilma Caez,, Vilma Caez,, Yamile Marrero,, Tatianna Butler!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 14th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Tina Lockwood,, Tina Lockwood,, Tina Lockwood,, Th-resa Bostic,, Tah-resa Bostic!!!! Tina in unquestionably one of the most impressive female bodybuilders of incredible muscle-beauty the sport shall ever see in the entire whole of its existance!!! I would have very much liked to have seen her muscularity mature as time went on,,she would have been absolutely breathtaking and utterly glorious!!!!!!!!!! Th-resa is an incredible package of truly powerful beautied dark sumptuously sexy looking chocolate muscle!!!!! The woman's power is such that she hath only to stand there and along with the strong sensualed woman look of indescribable stunning power make any strait man yield his entire unwavering attention unto her magnificent perfect feminine form!!!!!!

femalemusclefan
April 14th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Here's a little teaser of Danielle's chest.

Very nice!
Looking forward to the whole galery! :)

Billy Biceps
April 14th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Shadowman, You listed a pic of my wife but failed to list her name Michelle Brent formally Ivers, who continues to make gains throughout her 20 year bodybuilding career. I wonder how many women are still competing @ a national level after 20 years? There are a few...here are some awesome chest pic's that I want to share with your thread....Michelle has her prep ON to win the Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh July 2006. "Pittsburgh Power" :sprite10:

Strong FBB
April 14th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Colette Beauty Chests!!

Strong FBB
April 14th, 2006, 08:28 AM

SHADOWMAN
April 14th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Shadowman, You listed a pic of my wife but failed to list her name Michelle Brent formally Ivers, who continues to make gains throughout her 20 year bodybuilding career. I wonder how many women are still competing @ a national level after 20 years? There are a few...here are some awesome chest pic's that I want to share with your thread....Michelle has her prep ON to win the Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh July 2006. "Pittsburgh Power" :sprite10:MY APPOLOGIES,,I'D THOUGHT I'D PUT EVERYONES NAME DOWN!!! MICHELLE HAS NEVER EVER FAILED TO BE UTTERLY BEYOND IMPRESSIVE IN HER MUSCULARITY!! THE WOMAN IS JUST SIMPLY TOP NOTCH!!!! I'D BOUGHT A COUPLE OF HER POSING TAPES DONE BY WPW IN YEARS PAST,,SHE IS BEAUTIFULLY IMPRESSIVE AND EXCEEDINGLY MUSCULARLY PERFECT!!!!!!!! MICHELLE CAN BE ADDED UNTO ANY THREAD HERE ON THIS OR FTV FORUMS CONCERNING FEM BODYBUILDERS,FOR SHE POSESSES PERFECTION IN ABSOLUTELY EVERY ASPECT OF WHAT MAKES FEM BODYBUILDING WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AND STAND FOR OF EXTREME MUSCLE-BEAUTY!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HER FAN FOR QUITE SOME YEARS NOW,,,SHE IS VERY FAR BEYOND DESERVING HER PRO-CARD,I SHALL BE PULLING FOR HER INDEED IN HER COMING COMPETITIONS TO BE GRANTED WHAT SHE HAS DESERVED FOR YEARS!!!!!! MICHELLE (AS THEY SAY) ROCKS!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE UNQUESTIONABLY QUITE A FORTUNATE FELLOW TO HAVE HER AS YOUR WIFE, FOR THE MAGNIFICENT OUTER PHYSICALED BEAUTY SHE WIELDS SIMPLY MIRRORS THE INNER INCREDIBLE POWER SHES SO MIGHTILY INSOULED WITH AND THE OUTER HATH NO CHOICE BUT TO CONFORM UNTO ITS EDICT!!!!! SHE'S A GLORIOUS ARTIST TO CRAFT SUCH A PERFECT DESPLAY OFUNSPOKENED RESOUNDING TESTIMONIAL UNTO THAT INNER POWER MADE EVER MORE RESOLUTE UPON HER FORM!!!!!!! KEEP POSTING BY ALL MEANS IF YOU HAVE OTHER PICS OF HER YOU WISH TO RENDER UNTO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 14th, 2006, 10:22 AM
....................... WOW,,THAT WOMAN IS FAR BEYONDEING IMPRESSIVELY MUSCULARLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT IN EVERY MUSCULAR DEVELOPED ASPECT,,YES I DID INDEED MEAN WHAT I'D SAID PERFECT EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A FLAW IN HER PHYSIQUE,,HOW MANY WOMAN CAN POSESS SUCH AND WHOS MUSCULARITY MAKES IT SEEM ALMOST NOT APPARENT OR JUST SIMPLY MAKES UP FOR IT BY ITS SHEER UTTER PHYSICALED PERFECTION OF DEVELOPMENT AND SIZE??????? NOT MANY AT ALL BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!! AS WITHH MICHELLE BRENT,,COLETTE IS ABSOLUTELY CUT FROM THE SHEER FINEST DIVINED CLOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 14th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Though Usually I Don't Usually Show Much Outward Emotion Upon My Facial Demeanor (my Nickname Is Well Earned In That Particulor Aspect,lol I Particularly Was Having A Bad Day Before Getting To The " Night Of Champions" Event,,but If Any Could See Inside I Was Grinning Like A Fool!!!!lol

SHADOWMAN
April 15th, 2006, 12:32 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

SHADOWMAN
April 15th, 2006, 12:45 AM
WHEN EVER I HEARD DENISE HOSHOR WAS ABOUT TO COME UPON THE STAGE,,I ABSOLUTELY KNEW SHEER UTTER FLAWLESS MUSCLE PERFECT BEAUTY WAS TO BLESS OUR EYES WITH ASTOUNDING AND SEXY SIZED MUSCULARITY!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 15th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Colette,, Tami,, Nathelie,, Heather,, Sandra!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 15th, 2006, 02:01 AM
I Think The First One Is Of, Colette Guimond,, Sharon Marvel,always Standout In The Muscle-beauty,, Sophie Duquette,another Simply Unclassafiable Beauty,, Tatianna Butler,, Shelly Fields!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 15th, 2006, 02:37 AM
A Most Beautiful Actress Of Such Erotically Sensualed stunning Muscle!!!! Indeed As Such Sexy Actresses Of Great Aesthetic Endow Go,,She's Like None Other Ever!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 15th, 2006, 05:06 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .........................

jasons805
April 15th, 2006, 04:12 PM
sexy chest!

SHADOWMAN
April 16th, 2006, 12:09 PM
sexy chest!ISABELLE TURREL,OH YEAK,BABY,,SHE'S OFF THE HOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! THE POWER OF HER MUSCLE BEAUTY NOW SHALL PALE IN COMPARRISON TO WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF!!!!!!! THE WOMAN'S GENETIC WERE MADE BY DIRECT DIVINED IMPUT!!!! HER SIMPLY STUNNING FACIAL BEAUTY BOTH OFF AND ON SEASON WITH HER MUSCULARITY NOW,CAN NUMB THE VERY MIND TO LOOK UPON!!!! SHE IS LIVING SHOCK & AWE!!!!!!!!!

Billy Biceps
April 16th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Apologies accepted, thanks for the very kind words and support in your recent post, your thread is great.....We will keep updating as the show get closer...See you at the next show in NYC

SHADOWMAN
April 17th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Michelle,,i Was Indeed Most Honored To Have Taken This Picture With You,,thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
April 17th, 2006, 06:14 AM

Strong FBB
April 17th, 2006, 06:53 AM

Strong FBB
April 17th, 2006, 06:54 AM

Michelle Brent
April 17th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Shadowman, Your very welcome, nice seeing u again too ;>)

ibarramedia
April 17th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Just beautiful........ love those women!

femalemusclefan
April 17th, 2006, 01:10 PM

I believe the first two pictures are Pavla Brantalova.
Whatever happened to her? :help:

SHADOWMAN
April 18th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I Don't Remember Who's Incredibly Foxy Muscled Chest This Is,, Thought It Looks Like Andrea Gahan's Powerfully Built Chest,, if Indeed It Is Hers,,the Only Four Things That I Can Say Of Her Physique Are,,beautiful Huge Chest Muscles & Beautiful Powerful Leg Muscles,, They Are Up There With The Goddesses Of Bodybuilding,,jeeeezus F__king Christ,her Huge Back,,oh And The Incredible Vacularity Of Both Sets Attributes!!!!!!! Simply F__king Unbelievable!!!!! Physically She's Really Got It All Going On,,that's Seemingly It Though!!!!! Though If That Isn't Her Chest,,whom Ever It Belongs To,,"whew",,,party-on, Dude!!!!!!!!lol

Amazon Lover
April 19th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Here's a nice pair from a former fitness woman :big grin :big grin :big grin

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Nikki Fuller,, Colette Guimond,, Lindsey Mulinazzi,, Sheila Bleck,, Lindsey Mulinazzi!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Nikki Fuller,, Sheila Bleck,, Nikki Fuller,, Colette Nelson,, Lindsey Mulinazzi!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Colette Guimond,, Annie Rivieccio, Two Of The Most Absolute Muscle-beautied Goddesses,period,, Colette Guimond,, Lindsey Mulinazzi,, Colette Guimond!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 04:40 AM
Colette Guimond,, Christiane Lamy,, Lindsey Mulinazzi,, Annie Rivieccio,, Lesa Lewis!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 01:32 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .....................

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Michelle Brent,,,,Wow!!!!!! Off Season On Her Is As Potent A Beautiful look Of Simply Extraordinary Sexy Muscularity As Being On Season!!!!!! THIS MAGNIFICENT WOMAN'S MUSCLE BEAUTY IS JUST SIMPLY INHINDERABLE!!!!!!!!

BuffD
April 19th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I throw in a vote for Anne Sheehan

SHADOWMAN
April 19th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I throw in a vote for Anne SheehanANNE IS HOT AS HELL,FROM BEAUTIFUL BACK TO FOXY FRONT THIS GORGEOUS SEXY GODDESS IS BODIFUL PERFECTION IN MUSCLE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!

BuffD
April 20th, 2006, 10:37 AM
A couple more from a couple of years ago

SHADOWMAN
April 20th, 2006, 01:30 PM
A couple more from a couple of years agoYA KNOW EVEN BEYOND THE PHYSICAL SEXIPEAL,,ANNE STRIKES ME AS BEING JUST SO GODDAMNED SEXY-HOT AS HELL-FIRE,,(MAN HER HUSBAND IS A LUCLY SLOB)SHE SURE CAN KICK OUT THE SEXY SENSUAL SIDE WITH THAT POWERFUL STRONG MUSCLED BODY OF HERS,,AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE AND OTHERS OF THE WOMEN'S SPORT PARTICULARLY ARE SO VERY BEYOND VALUABLE FOR IN REPRESENTING THE ENCOMPASSING POWERFUL FEMININITY OF THE MUSCULAR WOMAN!!! THOSE SUCH AS ,ANNE ARE SHINING STARS SHOWING ALL WHO WOULD LOOK UPON THEM THAT WOMAN NOT JUST OF MUSCLE BUT OF HUGE INCREDIBLY MINDNUMBING EXTREME HOT FEMININED MUSCLE CAN BE JUST AS BEYOND SEXY BEAUTIED AND VIBRANT ALLURE AS THEIR POWERFUL BODIES ARE STERNED STEEL-HARD AS WELL!!!!!!!! ANNE ALWAYS HAS BEEN FOXY AS HELL,WITH HER BODY AND POSES WHICH SHOW HER INHINDERABLE POTENT SEXY SENSUALITY!!!!!!!!!!

advair
April 21st, 2006, 08:52 AM
two of the great anne

SHADOWMAN
April 22nd, 2006, 11:49 PM
The Woman Facially Mindnumbing Beautiful,,incredibly Vascular,,incredibly Developed With Stunning Matured Looking Muscularity,,i Thick She Might Have Been A Gymnast,,it Might Explain The Extremely Matured Muscular Look She's Achieved At Then Still A Younger Age Than Those Whom You'd Tipically See Such Point To Point Muscle Maturaty!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 27th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Always Loved The Way Her Body Looks,,her Muscle Aren't Real Huge But They Are Big, Hard And Very Strong Looking!!!!!! In Particular A Very Beautiful Impressive Strong Muscle Debelopment Chest,,,very Sexy-hot!!!!

SHADOWMAN
April 27th, 2006, 09:03 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ......

Strong FBB
May 2nd, 2006, 03:24 PM
Christine Envall, I think she's forgotten!

ibarramedia
May 2nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
Oh no she's not shadowman! I miss her 54 inch chest and huge calves or shall we say bulls.

advair
May 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
christine envall dont know the other well built lady

SHADOWMAN
May 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM
Christine Envall, I think she's forgotten!She Definitely Has not Been forgotten By This Admiring, Shadowman That's For Sure!!!!!!!! Christine envall's Unquestionably One Of The Most Exreaordinaly Muscular Beautied Divas Ever In The Sport Of Women's Bodybuilding, Period!!!!!! Simple Way Beyond Impressive Muscled Attributes,,Especially Her EXTREMELY SEXY MUSCLED HUGE LEGS And VACULAR AWESOMED CHEST & HOT BULGING MUSCLED ARMS,SIMPLY ASTOUNDING MUSCLE BEAUTY & ARTISTRY,,F__KING WOW!!!!!!!!!!

femalemusclefan
May 3rd, 2006, 10:38 AM
christine envall dont know the other well built lady

That would be the beautiful Rebekka Kresila! :)

SHADOWMAN
May 3rd, 2006, 10:44 AM
Damn,,, Christine Enval Is Divined Living Paradise Of Incredibly Powerful Muscle-beauty,, Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWMAN
May 5th, 2006, 11:36 PM
.................................................. ........

SHADOWMAN
May 8th, 2006, 01:11 AM
.................................................. ...........

Strong FBB
May 9th, 2006, 02:21 PM

Brit Boy
May 19th, 2006, 11:14 AM
One of the greatest female bodybuilders ever!!!!

SHADOWMAN
May 19th, 2006, 12:24 PM
One of the greatest female bodybuilders ever!!!!SHARON IS INDEED A DAMN BEAUTIFUL EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! SHE STOOD OUT MOST AESTHETICALLY BRILLIANTLY AS ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE INCREDIBLE BEST OVER-ALL MUSCLE FIGURED FOXY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE HISTORY OF FEMALE BODYBUILDING,, ASHE IS OF THE LIKES THE SPORT SHALL EVER SEE IN ITS EXISTANCE,, A VERY IMPRESSIVE BODIED BEAUTY TO SAY THE VERY LEAST!!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
May 20th, 2006, 11:50 AM

Strong FBB
May 20th, 2006, 11:51 AM

Strong FBB
May 20th, 2006, 12:08 PM

Strong FBB
May 20th, 2006, 12:09 PM

Strong FBB
May 20th, 2006, 12:10 PM

SHADOWMAN
May 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM
..................................LYNN'S ABSOLUTELY YUMMY LOOKING SEXY MUSCLE!!!!!!!!LOL " SERIOUSLY"!!!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 03:59 AM

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 04:00 AM

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 04:01 AM

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 04:05 AM

Brit Boy
May 21st, 2006, 05:26 AM
A sensational chest!!!!!

Brit Boy
May 21st, 2006, 05:30 AM
:cheers: Another example of a fine muscular chest, not to mention overall beauty, it would be great to see Andrea turn pro!!!

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 12:01 PM

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 12:01 PM

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 12:02 PM

Strong FBB
May 21st, 2006, 12:03 PM
.................mm

Amazon Lover
May 21st, 2006, 04:21 PM
One of the best FBB cleavage!!!

SHADOWMAN
May 21st, 2006, 04:27 PM
One of the best FBB cleavage!!!ONE THING,,AT PRESENT I DON'T THINK SHE'S EVER LOOKED BETTER,,,GREAT TOTAL PACKAGE COMPAIRED TO YEARS PAST,,MORE PRONOUNCED FULLER DEVELOPMENT OVER-ALL!!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
May 23rd, 2006, 03:19 PM

Strong FBB
May 23rd, 2006, 03:20 PM

Strong FBB
May 23rd, 2006, 03:21 PM

Strong FBB
May 23rd, 2006, 03:21 PM

SHADOWMAN
May 24th, 2006, 03:13 AM
............................WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Strong FBB
May 25th, 2006, 04:49 AM
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8606/big1vp.jpg

FBBFan_de
May 25th, 2006, 05:00 AM
This Thread is so fabulous !!

Amazon Lover
May 25th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Buxom Yvette Bova.....

guitardave
May 25th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Strongfbb,

Who are the women in the pictures you've posted, with the veins running over their chest? Amazing! I'm guessing there's Maryse Manios and Sondra Faas - not sure about any others/ And are the photos screengrabs from video? If so, what's the video source?! I have to see them!

Thanks,

Dave

femalemusclefan
May 25th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Strongfbb,

Who are the women in the pictures you've posted, with the veins running over their chest? Amazing! I'm guessing there's Maryse Manios and Sondra Faas - not sure about any others/ And are the photos screengrabs from video? If so, what's the video source?! I have to see them!

Thanks,

Dave

I think your talking about Lynn Suave.
http://www.goddesslynn.com

She is a regular performer at FTWebcam, she uses the screename Goddess!
http://www.ftwebcam.com/default2.asp

Her vascularity is breathtaking, and having spoken to her several times, a real sweetheart too! :)

Strong FBB
May 26th, 2006, 05:13 AM

Strong FBB
May 26th, 2006, 03:42 PM
colette Guimond......

advair
May 28th, 2006, 08:39 PM
have a look at her
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QNMKtCt6rA

Amazon Lover
May 29th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Kathy Conners

Amazon Lover
May 29th, 2006, 12:42 AM
nice cleavage shots from glamourous Gina Davis!!

Amazon Lover
June 1st, 2006, 05:29 AM
boobelicious Melissa Dettwiller

Amazon Lover
June 2nd, 2006, 07:11 AM
nice cleavage shot from Amanda!!

femalemusclefan
June 2nd, 2006, 12:31 PM
That's a very beautiful shot of Amanda, great vascularity on her shoulders too! :)

Strong FBB
June 4th, 2006, 03:08 AM

ViceClown
June 4th, 2006, 09:57 AM
So, Strong_FBB, you're not by any chance a "pec" man are you? I think you're treading the dubious outskirts of taste.